Broiled Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
Fresh is the key to a great fish dish. Serve with a baked potato, rice or pasta, and a green salad.
- 2 Tbs light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp dill weed, dried
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon steaks, (four 6-ounce steaks)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven using the broiler setting.
- Sprinkle pepper evenly over both sides of salmon.
- Prepare sauce by combining mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and dill weed in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended. Set sauce aside.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with vegetable oil spray. Broil 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Portion steaks on plates and spoon sauce over salmon. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Calories from Fat 188 (55%)
(31%)Total Fat 20g
(28%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 5g
(6%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.