Health and Wellness Forum Participation
This forum allows you to research information posted by other users and even post your own questions. Our registered dietitians will actively offer advice and guidance.
If you would like to contribute to the forum or post a question, you must create a My Hy-Vee profile. Registration is easy and also gives you access to other My Hy-Vee features.
Click on the REGISTER button to create an account; click the LOG IN button if you already have an account.
You will also be offered the opportunity to register a profile when reading posts if you have not already done so.
If you just wish to read postings, click on the name of the forum in which you are interested and then on the posting.
To Submit a New Posting:
- Click on the name of the forum in which you are interested, such as Gluten-Free
- Click on START NEW DISCUSSION.
- Write your HEADLINE.
- Write your comments in YOUR POST
- If you wish to mark your post as a question, click the box for MARK THIS POST AS A QUESTION.
- If you wish to have a poll of readers, click ADD POLL TO DISCUSSION.
- Click ADD POST.
To Comment on a Previous Posting:
- Click on REPLY TO THIS POST at the bottom of the original post.
- The HEADLINE is automatically inserted from the original post.
- Type your comments in YOUR POST.
- Click SUBMIT.
To Report Abuse:
- Click on REPORT ABUSE after opening the posting you consider objectionable.